Established in 2013, the Inglewood Football Institute offers age-appropriate coaching to boys and girls aged between 3 and 15 years old in line with Football Federation Australia’s National Curriculum, with a focus on controlled ball possession and attacking football.
The focus for ages 3 to 11 is on Fun, Activity, Safety and Teaching - aka FAST. Those aged 12 to 15 participate in the PASS program where the emphasis is on Passion, Attitude, Sacrifice and Success. These attributes enhance player development in a non-competitive environment and bring into focus the individuals skill set and growth.
The Institute will operate year-round across the four school terms. The combined effect of structured training cycles, accredited coaches, sports science, well-maintained playing fields and quality equipment ensures optimal conditions for young players to be the best they possibly can.
Enrolment in the Institute includes -
- 1 training session per week throughout the term
- exclusive Inglewood Football Institute training jacket, soccer shirt, shorts and socks
- sports nutrition information
- free entry to all home Inglewood United National Premier Leagues fixtures for 1 Child and 1 Adult
- all sessions will be delivered at Inglewood Stadium, home of Inglewood United Soccer Club.
8.30am to 9.30am every Saturday, commencing 22nd July through to 16th September.
9x sessions @ $180.00 plus one off purchase of training kit $60.00* (IFI Jacket, Shirt, Shorts & Socks)
* returning IFI players do not need to re-purchase a training kit.
Payment must be made in full in order for registrations to be valid.
For further information please contact:
Technical Director, Inglewood Football Institute