Established in 2013, the Inglewood Football Institute offers age-appropriate coaching to boys and girls aged between 3 and 15 years old in line with Football Federation Australia’s National Curriculum, with a focus on controlled ball possession and attacking football.
The focus for ages 3 to 11 is on Fun, Activity, Safety and Teaching - aka FAST. Those aged 12 to 15 participate in the PASS program where the emphasis is on Passion, Attitude, Sacrifice and Success. These attributes enhance player development in a non-competitive environment and bring into focus the individuals skill set and growth.
The Institute will operate year-round across the four school terms. The combined effect of structured training cycles, accredited coaches, sports science, well-maintained playing fields and quality equipment ensures optimal conditions for young players to be the best they possibly can.
Enrolment in the Institute includes -
- 1 training session per week throughout the term
- exclusive Inglewood Football Institute training jacket, soccer shirt, shorts and socks
- sports nutrition information
- free entry to all home Inglewood United National Premier Leagues fixtures for 1x Child and 1x Adult
- all sessions will be delivered at Perth Plasterboard Centre Stadium, home of Inglewood United Football Club.
8.30am every Saturday, commencing 10th February and running through until 7th April.
9x sessions @ $270.00 plus a one-off purchase of IFI training kit $120.00* (IFI Jacket, Shirt, Shorts & Socks)
* purchase of the new season IFI training kit is compulsory.
Payment must be made in full in order for registrations to be valid.
For further information please contact:
Technical Director, Inglewood Football Institute